Emma Sharip Biz Boutique

Guest Book

Saturday, January 14, 2012

My love for you is like a perpetuity, it goes on forever

If I were a scatter-plot you would be my best fit line

Would you like to stimulate stock prices and take a random walk with me?

Since the first time I saw, my interest in you has compounded continuously

Ive invested so much love in you, there is no chance Ill let you go

There is one person that worth more than all the investment i had. and that one person is YOU.

I can guarantee that our relationship is like arbitrage,there's no risk of loss because you won't be losing me.

My love for you is like an increasing annuity, everyday I love you more and more

You and I are like the exponential and logarithm , put us together and we're 1!

Me without you is like an actuary without the calculator. Useless.


and to you, my darling
the probability of me loving you is 1 :-*


p/s: will add later :D