Emma Sharip Biz Boutique

Guest Book

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Remember, laughter is 10 times more powerful than screams.
–Mike Wyzowski (Monster, Inc.)


hye darls :D im having my exam week. dats why i dont have much time to spend on this blog. it seems to continue since this course is getting tougher. haiiih remember aina's tweet

Of all the courses I could have taken, why did I chose the hardest one of all -__-" #akibatmataduitan

hahaha..so now my life is all about math. everything will be calculated..i have this one habit to calculate my money at night..tpi tak buat ape pon lpas tu. but i think i spend less now. i learnt how to value my money. hahaha

n another thing is, we will plan our day well. sebab nak kurang kn pembaziran masa. damn its. tapi bangun pagi still lambt kan. haiih. im a morning person but not before 9. can x?

well, math is not that boring. you can turn it to something very entertaining n hilarious too. try tengok RUNNING MAN EP75. n you will learn that math is about keeping it simple.


damn, i hate de Moivre. i hate Pythagora.

btw, here's another math challenge for you. note that even math genius had failed it. but havva try. its really fun


ok darls. wish my the best in my final. pray for me k. till then. salam. :D