Emma Sharip Biz Boutique

Guest Book

Sunday, February 12, 2012

ALLAH told us, he will not change our fate until we do so.





I think I should voice out.

I'm really tired of seeing people say, "I will leave it all to god" when they cant do anything about something(not talking about sicknesses like cancer. talking about STUDIES, EVERY DAY activities).

Okay, I'm a muslim and proud of it. We all look up to our gods but "leave it all to god" is like telling people you're too damned lazy to do shit. example; "i've got papers tml and i havent studied. I'll leave it all to god to help me get a distinction". Like. wtf dude. seriously? Thats not practical. Sometimes I look up to free thinkers more than I do to those holding on to a religion. They dont say "let god settle my life". they say "fate is in my hands. I'll work my ass off for success" and ALL of you should learn to practise this. Of course, keep praying to god to ask for the best. Not ask for EVERYTHING.

I remember seeing this somewhere but I suppose nobody has heard of it huh?
99% hardwork, 1% god. It came from a religion which i shall not mention. seems more like 100% god to some of you. god doesnt do your homework for you. god doesnt drive your car to work for you. god doesnt make your breakfast for you. God protects and guides you and rewards those who are hardworking and pious. think about it

Okay if you wanna flame me for this, go ahead. I never said anything bad.

-copied from Faisal's FB status